Here’s How to Apply:
- Below you will find two links to the Canadian Consumer Application form – a Web Application form and Printable Application form. Use the Canadian Consumer Web Application form.
- Use the Printable form if you are not going to be at a computer with internet access. Once you fill out the printable form, transfer the information online on the Web Application form. Do not fax or email the printable form.
- On the web application form fill in all of the required information fields.
- When you have finished filling in all fields, hit the submit button at the bottom of the page to send the application directly from our website. You will receive a message that tells you your form has been sent successfully.
- If you missed any fields an error will show with the missing fields highlighted in red. Please fill them in and hit submit again.
- If you are unsure about your Application or think you might have a low Credit Score, it is recommended that you apply with a Co-Signer. If you choose to do this, please input the Co-Signers information in the Co-Signer’s Section of the Application. We can always get someone approved with a Qualified Co-Signer.
- You will be notified within 1 to 2 business days on the status of your application.
- We are open weekdays Monday through Friday between 7:30 and 4:30 Pacific. We are not open on weekends.
- You will receive an email notification with loan documents and instructions on how to compete the loan process.
- Please complete and send your Enagic Product Order Form and Return Policy Form when you return your signed loan documents to us.
- Once we receive your documents we will process your order. Your product will be shipped directly to you unless you have arranged to have it picked up.
Please Click on the Web Application link and fill out the application forms to complete your application process: